- better thread management for close/re-enter
- easy IO for area caching
- OpenCycleMap area (recursive) caching is disabled by tile-server owner request. Manual caching is Ok though.
- there was a bug in v.2.0.0 with would crash app doe to cache folders not created when cache monitoring thread is already running. fixed
- each map source has it's own "delayed" cache queue now. So if tile is requested to view and not exists, the cache request would be remembered and precessed when internet is available
- some rendering optimizations